A highly respected psychologist, Rupert Bryce specialises in the design and delivery of leadership development programs for individuals, teams and organisations.
With 15 years’ experience in Leadership Development and HR Consulting roles, Rupert specialises in developing strategic thinking skills with new leaders and with high potential employees. Rupert builds organisational capability and performance through alignment, retention, development and cultural change programs and has helped many employers achieve greater satisfaction and engagement in the workplace.
Rupert in alliance with Media Potential has developed innovative new workplace training programs which develop and refine organisational key messages, hone team leadership skills and create a strong, high performing teams.
Media Potential is proud to have the opportunity to work with Rupert, whose experience and skills in leadership training is invaluable.
- BSc Psychology University of Utah 1994;
- Master of Organisational Psychology
- University of Queensland 2005;
- ICF Member
- Registered Psychologist
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment
- Director – Performance Strategies 2005 – Current
- Manager – AIM Qld & NT 2002 – 2005
- Consultant – Davidson Group 2001 – 2002
- HR Consultant – Ernst & Young 2000 – 2001